![]() |
| Kids Merino Top by PaulandPaula shop on Etsy |
And so I started to count the days towards my second trimester when everything was supposed to magically get better. But oh... how time doesn't fly when you are stuck at home for too long being incapable of even the small things...
The days were dragging and I gradually became so
depressed, I thought my current condition will never pass.
I could cry at anything, anytime and anywhere... Good old
Friends series were the only one to make me laugh loud during the day.
And food.... ohhhh, eating was a story on its own. I was
running out of ideas as to what to eat without making myself go sick again.
Toasted bread and beans, bananas, tagliatelle and cherry tomatoes were
always a good bet for me. But to make a person eat every two-three hours when
before eating sometimes only twice a day...that was quite an experience.
The thing that was giving me enough peace and strength
to fight was that nausea was a sign of a good, healthy pregnancy and yes, it
does get better (although that seemed more like a myth at the time).

No comments:
Post a Comment